I did not make New Year goals last year, I had so much going on I did not care. This year things are not any slower, I just think I am used to the pace by now. I worked a lot on my mental self this year, in staying positive, not letting other dictate my happiness, and letting go of things I have no control over. I am delighted with the things I have learned this year and want to build off of that next year.
1) Find a workout routine that is not going to cause me to lose weight. I have been working on that this year but without fail I am losing weight, so I still need to work on this.
2) Get another 30 – 33 credited hours of school out of the way. I did 30 something credited hours this year so I am sure I can somewhat match that. If I can I can get done with school early to mid-2016 and I would like to be done.
|Last Picture of 2014.|
3) Stop saying and thinking negative things about myself. I have this problem really bad, and I have started working on it the last few weeks but I need to continue working on it.
4) Have more fun time. I need to makes some more time to have fun. I did not do great this year with that. For the most part I spent the year with Noah, I have not been apart from him since March. I need to get some adult time, at some point. Maybe I will aim to go out once a month.
I have different goals with Noah. I think I am more excited about Noah’s New Year then I am about my. Noah will be turning 3 and I cannot wait.
Goals for Noah:
1) Get Noah counting between 10- 20, saying his ABC’s, colors, and shapes. We started that this year he is doing great. I do not want to push him, but do want to make sure he is learning and being pushed.
2) Potty train Noah with the least amount of stress from me are him. I am willing to wait until he is four to potty train but he has started asking “why” so I think he is getting there. If I can get him to understand potty breaks me no wet diapers we will be good.
|Last Picture of 2014|
3) Take Noah to the park more. Noah has not been a park goer due to the fact it took him so long to be okay with playing at the park.
4) Do more learning activates with Noah. I am looking forward to more learning activates with Noah like create volcano's, make indoor sand, and cook together. I am going to enjoy my little man getting older and less of a mess with activities.