This post is going to be simple. I feel like I am getting sick, and on top of that started two new classes.
|Photo is not mine.|
In honor of Dr. Seuss birthday (March 2) I wanted to go over Noah’s favorite books. Now Noah and I reading every day is a new thing (started in November). Despite the pressures I got from people I decided to wait to read to Noah until he wanted to do it, and with my reading disorder I was okay with waiting (read about how I feel on this post). Now Noah and I read at least every night, and in the short time we have been reading he has found his favorite books.
1) “Where do Diggers Sleep at Night?” by Brianna Caplan Sayres, Illustrated by Christian Slade. I am so tired of reading this book, I am sure I could say the whole story without the book. However, Noah loves it so I read it 3 or 4 times a week (I won't read it more than that).
2) “Little Oink” by Amy Krouse Rosenthal, Illustrated by Jen Corace. I got "Little Hoot" in a Citrus Lane box and after that I bought the other books by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. Noah loves Little Oink the best out of the three books.
3) “A Dark Dark Tale” by Ruth Brown. This was one of my favorites as a child (so I am really happy Noah enjoys it). It was also one of the books that got Noah into reading.
4) “The Day the Babies Crawled Away” by Peggy Rathmann.This book was suggested by my sister, and Noah loves it. We have read it more then a handful of times in the last two weeks.
5) “Please Try to Remember the First of Octember!” by Theodore Lesieg (Dr. Seuss), Illustrated by Cummings. This is the first Dr. Seuss book that Noah listens to and does not lose interest on (he kinda likes Green Eggs and Ham).