The topic for the 31st of the 30 day challenge, SURPRISE DAY, is: What was you favorite and least favorite topics of the 30 day challenge.
Before I get into what was my favorite and least favorite here is a list of the 30 day topics.
1) Daily Routine
2) What would you do if 400 mice had just gotten out of their cages inside of the very place you work? Who would notice, and who wouldn’t notice?
3) Open up the nearest book to a random page. The first full sentence you see: use that as your opening sentence.
4) Set something on fire.
5) The first time you were caught in a lie.
6) You meet someone who has woken up after a 30-year coma. Describe to them what the world is like today: how is it different than 30 years ago, and what must they come to learn about how things work today?
7) What keeps you up at night?
8) Describe your demographic group.
9) How is hand-held technology affecting public social behavior and interaction in the public space?
10) What was the last book you read? Talk about why you couldn't put it down — or why you didn't finish it.
11) Loving people differently.
12) One thing that you can’t get off of your mind right now.
13) My Reading Disorder.
14) What is your secret?
15) What happened on your last walk?
16) Something you think about that can always bring you to tears.
17) Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
18) Describe your gender group.
19) What inspired you?
20) What are you listing to?
21) Use each letter of the alphabet to describe a positive attribute about oneself.
22) Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
23) Bucket List.
24) Ageing Stereotypes.
25) If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?
26) Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
27) What are the worst things ever said to you?
28) What do you think about more than anything else?
29) Would people you have not seen in a while say you have changed?
30) Has anything about you changed in the last 30 days? If so what?
My favorite of the 30 topics were daily routine (day 1), describe your demographic group (day 8), and use each letter of the alphabet to describe a positive attribute about oneself (day 21). I enjoyed these the most because they made me take a step back and really analyze myself.
My least favorite was what was the last book you read? Talk about why you couldn't put it down or why you didn't finish it (day 10). I really hate topics involving books even if I do finish the book. I am not sure why this is but when I took my GED it had a question about a book and I was so pissed I had to write an essay on a book. Making IT worse my sister got an essay question on music (FML) lol.