I am listening to/watching: Adele "25"
Mood: Loved, Tired, hungry, stressed, anxious, cold
Time: 5:02 pm
If you have seen my post have been slacking a bit, and I did not write at all Sunday. I am so stressed and anxious. Unlike many when I stress I do not eat, so I am beyond tired. I am pulling my eyebrows and hair out (I do this when my anxiety gets bad). This week was all about printables for others to solve their problems. However, I am going to have to figure out a way to deal with my anxiety. I have come up with a few things I am going to try.
- Go for a walk, with no phone.
- Get back into writing poetry.
- Get back into coloring with my adult coloring book.
- Do more low stress activities with Noah.
- Figure out how I can meditate without getting overly anxious.
Today I went on a walk, with my Camera. It helped. I am going to go offline at 8 tonight and color and write some poetry and see if gets me more on track.
If you have any tips for dealing with anxiety, please share in the comments.