Self care is one of those things that is really hard to do as a single mother. I myself take one step forward and two steps back. So when I was contacted by Timeless Skin Care to give a review on some of their anti-ageing products I was thrilled. I know what you are thinking: “Why do you need anti-ageing anything, you are only 26.” Fact of the matter a lot of women who aged “well” started an anti-ageing regime around my age. So I was very excited to get the offer to review this product. It has been a few weeks in the making. I am going to review this in 5 areas.
*This is a sponsored post, I received an item for this post. However, all opinions and views are my own.*Cost
Ease of use
And lastly does it work.
TimelessSkin Care makes non-GMO, vegetarian, and cruelty free products. Finding skin care products that are cruelty free even more so anti-ageing anything is very hard. If you have followed the blog, you know I am all about cruelty free being non-GMO and vegetarian was just a bonus. The item I was sent was a new product Matrixyl Synthe'6 Serum. It comes in the cutest pink box, in a blue bottle, with a dropper top.
Now let’s get to it!
I tried this product out for 4 weeks to really give it a good go. I only used it once a day at night around the eyes. I did not use it all over (but the bottle defiantly gives you enough for all over application) because I really could not see the reason to do so.
- The cost was a huge $25! I know just $25! The cost was a big selling point for me. It will last up to two years from the time you buy it.
- The ingredients were straight forward as a matter of fact there were only 6 ingredients including aloe, water, glycerin, matrixyl synthe 6, hyaluronic acid, and benzylalcohol DHA. Some of these I am not going to lie I had to google, but after doing some research it seems like this product used the best and least amount of ingredients to get the job done.
- The use of the product was very easy; it tells you to use two to three drops on desired area (after cleaning your face or course). I did not listen the first time I used it (because when is anything that simple) I have used serums before and the directions did not match up. Well this time they did I used like 5 drops and ended up covering most of my face (you live you learn). Follow the directions two to three drops is enough.
- I used this at night for many reasons, but I can say this when I woke up in the morning my eyes were still very moisturized. It does not leave this oily feel, dry’s fast, and goes on very easy. There is no over powering scent, or weird burning. I have beyond sensitive skin (and eczema) when it comes to my face so I was so happy to not have any kind of a reaction to this product.
- This works and I will continue to use it. I noticed even in the 4 weeks I have been using it a reduction in the small lines I have under my eyes. I have also noticed less drying of my eye lids. This is something I struggle with on and off because of my eczema and I have not had an issues with this in weeks.
My overall review of the products is 5/5. The only thing that would make it better is if I could buy it in store. However, the shipping is fast and the customer service I dealt with was great.